Skilled Volunteers For ACEH

Medesins Sans Frontieres (MSF) / Doctors Without Borders (www.doctorswithoutborders.org) needed skilled volunteers to be sent to ACEH.

If you or your friends have these skill and is willing to depart to Aceh, contact MSF Jakarta Office in +62 21 719 5947. Contact person Mr. Jean Pletinx (HP 0819 193 92820):

Skills required:
  • Dokter, mantri, atau suster. Medical doctors, nurses (preferred to have public health experience: PUSKESMAS)
  • Psikiater. Psychiatry.
  • Tenaga engineering bidang pengairan. Water Resource/Quality Engineer
  • Tenaga engineering sipil. Civil Engineer.
  • Tenaga administrasi untuk logistik & keuangan. Financial/Logistics Administrator.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I am a 31 y/o male professional fire fighter/paramedic of 16 years. I am willing to volunteer my time and skills for 4-6 weeks. I have extensive knowledge of seamanship and am a USCG licensed captain. Also have a working knowledge of building construction in all aspects. I have professional experience with search/recovery. I live in the northeast U.S. Please contact me if you need my assistance. bgrfire51@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Hello, I recently grauduated from college in the United States with a BS degree in construction engineering. I have cleared my calendar for the next few months and can depart asap. Looking to volunteer for an extended period of time. Please contact me via email if you are need of my my assistance: crane26@earthlink.net

Popular posts from this blog

Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (PKS) Contact Number and Info

New Zealand Donation for Aceh Relief