Online information about resources, aid and donations for quake and tsunami victims in Aceh & North Sumatra and now in Yogyakarta (May 2006) (Indonesia)
Indonesian Quake Updated News:
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Field Situation Report Update 8 Jan 2004
The report is developed by the OCHA Office in Indonesia and based on various information from international and national organizations.
Full report here: Indonesia – Earthquake and Tsunami: OCHA Field Situation Report Update No. 14 [ReliefWeb]
- Current situation: victims number, health, education, shelter, logistics [air, sea and road operation]
- List of National Response
- List of International response
- Assistance required
- The Department of Health (DoH) requests (08-01-05) the following items: oxygen, food for infant, medical team, nebulizer, suction, minor surgery set, serum anti tetanus, measles vaccines, antibiotics for ear, nose and throat, bronchoscope, intensive care unit supplies. DoH also mentioned that health service is urgently needed to be provided in Calang coastal area near Meulaboh.
- According to the USAID/DART team, there is a significant need of antibiotics, analgesics, tetanus toxoid, surgical supplies and x-ray film in Medan.